posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Ah, memories........

Do any of you EVER sail?

While many of the folks here talk a good game, few do much more than
get out every other weekend and that's at best. During the spring and
summer months we sail 3-4 times a week, and more when we can arrange
long weekends. With my wife's new flexible schedule we're hoping to get
even more sailing in this summer. But even when conditions are hot and
windless we still will spend time aboard. We have air conditioing!
In spite of crap spewed here by others, some of whom don't even own
sailboats, we have sailed more than most and posted pics of our
daysails and weekend trips. Curiously the others have not.
You decide who's sailing and who isn't.

People who DON'T Sail
Mooron: He never even splashed his boat last season and rarely sails it
anyway.
Doug: Doug has no sailboat of any kind. He owns a trawler.
Joe: Joe owns a big steel motorsailor. It looks like it could sail, but
it's little more than a houseboat for him.
Scotty: Scotty manages to post all summer long. You won't see much of
me come spring. Can he really be sailing much?
Bob Crantz: Has no sailboat of any kind.

RB
35s5...waiting for Spring
NY