NOYB

Default BAYLINER BASHERS..

I bet the motor oil thread contained more expletives.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:49:34 GMT, "Joe" wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
.. .

Oh.... well, this is obviously a troll, but since it does pertain to
boats and doesn't mention republicans, democrats, bush, clarke,
liberals, or conservatives, I'll bite.

For what I suspect is the longest running thread on rec.boats and
definitive... or at least exhaustive analysis of Bayliner, see:

http://tinyurl.com/yuacc

Sorry, but not even close. Check out the "usage of motor oil" thread.

http://tinyurl.com/3fu98

I remember that motor oil one quickly turning away from inquiry and
directly into a name-calling contest... facts be damned....

I've still got you..... 585 posts to your 337 posts.

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.