Mule

Default OT - Look out for Hamas . Freemasons, and Lions Clubs Members

Sorry Krause
The are a little different. The are not secularist they are islamist.

Article Twenty Seven: The Palestine Liberation Organization
The PLO is among the closest to the Hamas, for it constitutes a father,
a brother, a relative, a friend. Can a Muslim turn away from his
father, his brother, his relative or his friend? Our homeland is one,
our calamity is one, our destiny is one and our enemy is common to both
of us. Under the influence of the circumstances which surrounded the
founding of the PLO, and the ideological invasion which has swept the
Arab world since the rout of the Crusades, and which has been
reinforced by Orientalism and the Christian Mission, the PLO has
adopted the idea of a Secular State, and so we think of it. Secular
thought is diametrically opposed to religious thought. Thought is the
basis for positions, for modes of conduct and for resolutions.
Therefore, in spite of our appreciation for the PLO and its possible
transformation in the future, and despite the fact that we do not
denigrate its role in the Arab-Israeli conflict, we cannot substitute
it for the Islamic nature of Palestine by adopting secular thought. For
the Islamic nature of Palestine is part of our religion, and anyone who
neglects his religion is bound to lose. "And who forsakes the
religion of Abraham, save him who befools himself?" Sura II
(Al-Baqra-the Co), verse 130 When the PLO adopts Islam as the
guideline for life, then we shall become its soldiers, the fuel of its
fire which will burn the enemies. And until that happens, and we pray
to Allah that it will happen soon, the position of the Hamas towards
the PLO is one of a son towards his father, a brother towards his
brother, and a relative towards his relative who suffers the other's
pain when a thorn hits him, who supports the other in the confrontation
with the enemies and who wishes him divine guidance and integrity of
conduct. Your brother, your brother! Whoever has no brother, is like a
fighter who runs to the battle without weapons. A cousin for man is
like the best wing, and no falcon can take off without wings.