JimH

Default Things to do before Spring launch

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..

. com...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

We were paying close to that when we had our 32 footer, but it was
drive up dock and quite nice.

What's a "drive up dock"?

Eisboch

Drive up right to your dock.........no need to walk down finger
piers to
your boat hundreds of yards from where you parked.

http://www.huronlagoons.com/c-slip%208-10-03%20002.jpg

Picture's worth a whole bunch of words! I'm going to assume that the
slip and the parking space are a matched set. Looks nice. And
convenient.

Yep.

That was our old marina. Our new one is not as nice (amenity wise)
but
actually has more open grass/tree area to picnic in....more of a park
like
setting. When we drive up to our dock our boat will be sitting 15
from
the car, with a grassy area in front and a large park like setting
behind.

Land next to a lake is not a $1,000,000+ an acre in Ohio.

Uh, you are dead ass wrong, as usual.

Very little of that area is as high valued / over valued as California or
Florida land.

Perhaps. But that was not the point. You said that water front property in
Ohio does not go for $1 mm+/acre in Ohio and you are wrong.