RG

Default Time to retire the name.

Had Commodore 64 for a while - replaced my first computer - A Texas
Instruments TI-1 or something like that. It didn't have a disk drive -
had 16k of memory - and you saved your programs to a cheap Radio Shack
reel to reel tape recorder.

Started with a VIC 20, then upgraded to a C-64 the day they hit town. Hot
stuff. But not nearly as hot as the next trade up to an Amiga. The Amiga
was way ahead of its time, but unfortunately was a Commodore product and
therefore doomed in the marketplace. Commodore, from a marketing
perspective, had the unfailing ability to screw up a one car funeral.
Finally switched to a 386 PC running Windows 3.0 in 1990 I think.