RCE

Default MP3 Players/Accessories for Boat Use?

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
k.net...
Eisboch wrote:
"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
ink.net...

I have that same sticker in two of my cars (same brand as yours). Do you
really think they are trying to sell you their built-in cell phone? I
can't imagine that cars that cost that much would be affected by a common
cell phone.

Dan

You have some BMWs? You hot sh*&!

Watda ya got?

Eisboch

I can't compete...

330i
X5 4.4i

If I trade them both in and drop another $20K I can buy one M5.

I looked at the sticker again today. It includes radar detectors which,
as far as I know, don't transmit. What's up with that?

Dan

Both nice cars. Mrs.E had a 330ci - then traded it in for an X5 because she
was intimidated by big trucks. Heh. Her X5 had the smaller, six cylinder
and it was plenty fast. Yours must be really quick.

Radar detectors that don't transmit? I didn't think any radar detector
transmitted. Don't they just go off if they detect a radar band
transmission? I might be wrong. In any case, if my car has one I haven't
got to it yet. I am still practicing shifting a manual without a clutch
pedal. It sounds like it would be easy, but it isn't. It takes some
getting used to.

RCE