Doug Kanter

Default Better earphones for iPods?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
ellis wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
What earphones are you using on your MP3 players?

The ones that came with my iPod (minipods that stick in the edges of the
ear canal) aren't bad soundwise, but there are more expensive little
pods out there. Incredibly expensive, in some case. Anyone purchased any
reasonably price little earphones for their players that actually go
partially in the ear canal and are comfy?

Thanks.

I use a Sennheiser studio headphones. I can't stand these little ear
plug thingies that kink around.

I have a couple of pair of good headphones for home use and to use on
airplanes, and such. I'm looking for a better pair of earpods for use in
downtown DC and other places where wearing full headphones is a bit much.
I ordered a pair today...not expensive. We'll see how they are.

Downtown DC? As in, walking around the streets listening to music?