Backyard Renegade

Default (OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H)

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message ...
"John H" wrote in message

Should have said, "...nor am I using it to support my Presidential
run." But, only one as astute as yourself would have caught it!

Using it? I suspect that if the public, the press and his idiot opponent
didn't encourage him to discuss the issue, he wouldn't bother with it.
Military service is a non-issue for a president.

Are you crazy, he ran on it from the day he had the guy show up the
day before Iowa.. Notice about two weeks ago, he stopped talking about
it (Vietnam)? That's cause there is an engineer out there that spent
more time on the boat with Kerry than anyone else, and he says Kerry
"tried to stay out of the mix", insuating that Kerry was not as brave
as those who were only on his boat a few days might know. I know you
will dismiss this, but remember my track record... I was talking about
the child rape law in Florida, 6 months before it passed, I was
talking about the "biggest scam in world history" at the UN six weeks
ago (notice Kerry is not talking about making a coalition anymore,
and now I am talking about something else that either has been under
the radar, or you have chosen to ignore cause it don't fit your
agenda, but pay attention, it is coming.