JimH

Default Things to do before Spring launch

"JIMinFL" wrote in message
k.net...
Here we go again.
Please define adventure.
Please define Cortez challenge.

"Skipper" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:

The Gradys are wonderful boats. But the 228 is no match for my Parker.

Now you're just making me feel bad. Not sure what you mean by 'no
match'.
Size wise, that's for sure. But, for a 22'er, it's got a *lot* of deck
room. I could force myself to get by!

Should one get the itch for *real* adventure, which would be the better
boat for a Cortez challenge?

--
Skipper

Skippy reportedly trailered his 22 foot Bayliner from Kansas to Mexico. He
also reportedly strapped one or two 55 gallon drums filled with gas to his
deck for added fuel. He then set out on the Sea of Cortez and survived
storms (he calls them Tostitos) with waves approaching 30 feet.

That is his *adventure*.

The Cortex challenge is for Harry to travel to Mexico, launch his boat and
survive the terrible Sea of Cortez as Skippy did.

Go figure.