JohnH

Default Things to do before Spring launch

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:43:36 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JimH wrote:
Once the weather breaks I have a ton of work to do before we launch.

1. Rip out cockpit carpeting and install new carpeting.
2. Install new helm seat and pedestal.
3. Install second battery and A/B switch.
4. Gelcoat repair on 3 dings.
5. Epoxy coat the bottom (the boat was always trailered before and has no
bottom paint)
6. Bottom paint the bottom
7. Install bimini.
8. Install new CD player/FM radio.

Items 3, 7 and 8 may wait till the boat is launched and dockside....it all
depends on how fast I get the other stuff done and if the weather
cooperates.

So how about you? What things do you have to do to your boat before Spring
launch.

Make two phone calls.

Why so many? In Harbor Cove, it takes only one!
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****