DSK

Default Leaving The Newsgroup

Henry Blackmoore wrote:
So I see.

Actually, you don't. You are blind, but you *think* you see.

... And you most certainly never filter out posts (not read) by Krause
and Dougie, or 'asskisser and jps and others like them? Right?

I don't filter anybody. I often read Doug Kanter's posts, and
occasionally "jps"s, rarely "basskisser"s and very rarely Harry's.

However, none of them use as much foul language or as routinely insult
those they disagree with. You (and the charming little group I named in
my earlier post) do it every time, which is why this is the last time I
will ever respond to one of your posts.

BTW when posting on boating topics, I use my name. If you don't know it,
then you probably don't belong here.

DSK