Henry Blackmoore

Default Leaving The Newsgroup

In article , DSK wrote:

Joe Parsons wrote:
Don, you really should treat Mr. Blackmoore with more deference. After all,

he
has been an important contributor to rec.boats. After all, he has been a
prolific and valued contributor to the newsgroup--in over 200 posts, he has
posted on boating related topics, um...twice--no, sorry--three whole times.
That was back in September of 2002.

So just give the guy a break. Give him the respect he deserves.

Maybe he'll actually get involved in boating somehow.

Actually, "Henry Blackmoore" and "Jim--" and "Charles" and "Bert
Robbins" and "Christopher Robin" and a few others are all fine
upstanding examples of neoconservative citizens... honest, fair minded,
charitable, probably all were Boy Scouts. Notice how they never speak
ill of a fellow American and always use respectable language.

I pretty much never read any posts by any of them, because they're all
the same... interchangeable parts, kind of like. AFAIK they are all sock
puppets. John H has apparently decided he wants to be like them. NOBBY
is the same old not-very-undercover communist agent provocateur. I'm
tempted to start a boating thread, just to spite 'em.

DSK

So I see. And you most certainly never filter out posts (not read) by Krause
and Dougie, or 'asskisser and jps and others like them? Right?

And those same posters that I just mentioned certainly never speak "ill of
a fellow American and always use respectable language" too right?

According to your parameters above, what is the difference between
the two groups? The only difference is that you are a supporter of
one side or political persuasion and of course anything goes with
regards to your favored team.

And I am a 'moderate' as far my being "conservative" goes. You evidently
don't know what a "neoconservative" is.

LOL