Henry Blackmoore

Default Leaving The Newsgroup

In article , wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:41:26 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:kI_8c.1859

Don don't let the door hit you on the way out either....

Sorry...I'll still be here when your day pass is revoked and you disappear
for another three months.
And when you come back to sully the group again, I'll be here to straighten
you out once more.

Don, you really should treat Mr. Blackmoore with more deference. After all, he
has been an important contributor to rec.boats. After all, he has been a
prolific and valued contributor to the newsgroup--in over 200 posts, he has
posted on boating related topics, um...twice--no, sorry--three whole times.
That was back in September of 2002.

So just give the guy a break. Give him the respect he deserves.

Maybe he'll actually get involved in boating somehow.

Joe Parsons

Are you in the newsgroup police?

Sorry officer, I got kind of carried away... and I promise to not do it again
if you let me go.