Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

In article , (Backyard Renegade) wrote:

You don't seem so smart anymore now that we know you are a punk with a
pot garden and a fantacy about a dojo in the back yard.. Reminds me of
my daughters last boyfreind, lot's of talk, no real life experience...
Like I said, only a punk idiot would post about growing pot on a world
wide internet news group and blindly defend the likes of Harry...
Sorry kid, come back when the spittle is wiped up from your chin and
the green gone from behind the ears...

too much...

[CHOKE]

:^P