Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

However if some addled dope smoker recommends it then it most likely doesn't
have much if any merit.

If you are, by some chance, alluding to me, please provide any proof
that I smoke pot. Can you?

Are you recommending that or any other site 'asskisser?

Please show where I am "recommending" ANY site. Can you? I simply
stated that I'm reasonably sure that there are at least some
intelligent, thought provoking individuals who use webtv. Can you
refute otherwise? Proof please. Or, are you, as usual, throwing fact
out in favor of wild, unfounded allegations, and assumptions?

Put down the bong and read what I wrote. Sheesh. I was ASKING you IF
you were "recommending that or any other site"? I never said that you
actually were. But again you failed to answer a simple question so perhaps
you are recommending it?

--
"A mind is a terrible thing to waste"-- drug ad