rhys

Default How to get experience so that I can escape?

On 23 Jan 2006 15:53:17 -0800, "purple_stars"
wrote:

first let me say, i haven't done it yet either ...

snipping half a boat book worth of advice?

best of luck to both of us. see you on the ocean.

Maybe you haven't DONE it, but you sure as hell have THOUGHT about it.

You're the type of guy who should go down to a boat club and figure
out who owns the saddest looking 30 footer on a mooring, and offer the
owner five grand, no questions asked. Then you'd head off.

By this, I mean you're a real sailor G

R.