posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
Tamaroak

Default Mac Navigation Software

I'm trying to sort out the difference between GpsMacX, MacEnc, MacGPSPro
and MacBSB. Are any of these products better to use than the others?

I have a Mac G4 and want to know if I can print something like a strip
map of successive charts of an area and bind them up in a book so I have
a hard copy I can put in a plastic carrier while I'm up on the flybridge
in the rain. I'm doing the Great Loop this year and we are talking about
a LOT of charts.

Why wouldn't someone do this for such a popular trip and sell the
product? Or, put it on a DVD so I could print and bind it up myself?

Capt. Jeff