Matt O'Toole

Default PC Navigation Software

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:14:13 -0800, johnhh wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean about the boat icon in Nobeltec. I have used
most versions and never noticed this problem. I'm on 8.0 now and checked
it out. While you can't adjust the boat icon size, it doesn't shrink as
you zoom out either so it remains the same size no matter what the zoom
level.

I think you're right. I knew there was something about the non-adjustable
size of the boat icon that bothered me, but it was actually the opposite
of what I just wrote. It was really a pain sometimes, like when passing
close to something on a large scale chart, or poking into tight spots.
It's not always practical to be switching between higher and lower
resolution charts.

I don't remember which Nobletec version I used last, but I'm thinking 6.0.

Matt O.