basskisser

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message . com...
(basskisser) wrote in message . com...
(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message nk.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

steamfish wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:19:21 -0800, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
(Christopher Robin) wrote in message

. com...
You forgot this joke website

http://community-2.webtv.net/priapicnomad/hero/

Priceless...

Yeah...WEBTV, priceless indeed!

Is there some reason why you think that a site, because it's from
WebTV, can't possibly be of any merit? If so, why is that? I'd think
that there are at least some people, who for convenience, use webtv,
that are quite intelligent, thought provoking individuals. Do you have
any proof otherwise?

However if some addled dope smoker recommends it then it most likely doesn't
have much if any merit.

If you are, by some chance, alluding to me, please provide any proof
that I smoke pot. Can you?

Are you recommending that or any other site 'asskisser?

Please show where I am "recommending" ANY site. Can you? I simply
stated that I'm reasonably sure that there are at least some
intelligent, thought provoking individuals who use webtv. Can you
refute otherwise? Proof please. Or, are you, as usual, throwing fact
out in favor of wild, unfounded allegations, and assumptions?

You don't seem so smart anymore now that we know you are a punk with a
pot garden and a fantacy about a dojo in the back yard.. Reminds me of
my daughters last boyfreind, lot's of talk, no real life experience...
Like I said, only a punk idiot would post about growing pot on a world
wide internet news group and blindly defend the likes of Harry...
Sorry kid, come back when the spittle is wiped up from your chin and
the green gone from behind the ears...

Are you and Henry dating, there, girly man?