basskisser

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message
However if some addled dope smoker recommends it then it most likely doesn't
have much if any merit.

If you are, by some chance, alluding to me, please provide any proof
that I smoke pot. Can you?

Are you recommending that or any other site 'asskisser?

Please show where I am "recommending" ANY site. Can you? I simply
stated that I'm reasonably sure that there are at least some
intelligent, thought provoking individuals who use webtv. Can you
refute otherwise? Proof please. Or, are you, as usual, throwing fact
out in favor of wild, unfounded allegations, and assumptions?

You don't seem so smart anymore now that we know you are a punk with a
pot garden and a fantacy about a dojo in the back yard..

Please show any evidence you have, that I "have a pot garden". Another
one of your groundless, wild allegations. Where did I say I have a
"dojo in the back yard"?????? Never said such a thing. As usual, your
wild allegations are getting the better of you. Do you have any
evidence I've said such a thing? Yes or no, please. As for the "punk"
part, little man, you are barking up the wrong tree!!

Reminds me of
my daughters last boyfreind, lot's of talk, no real life experience...

Try me, asshole. Did your daughters boyfriend kick your stupid little
ass? Care to meet up somewhere? Where are you from? I'd love to see
the look on your face about 5 seconds after you call me a punk.

Like I said, only a punk idiot would post about growing pot on a world
wide internet news group and blindly defend the likes of Harry...

I'll "blindly" defend anyone's right to say what they like.

Sorry kid, come back when the spittle is wiped up from your chin and
the green gone from behind the ears...

What a stupid man you must be. Where do you live again?