Calif Bill

Default I went boating today, sort of ...

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 00:26:37 GMT, "Bryan"
wrote:

a turkey, cheddar, avocado, and mayonnaise sandwich on an onion roll...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cures RA.
I thought about the boat, as I ripped out the old deck in back of the house.
30 year old redwood. Substructure is shot. Was in the Napa Valley Friday
and Saturday. Our kids gave us a trip on the Napa Wine Train. delicious,
well presented food, no sandwich. A seared Ahi appetizer, with a stuffed
pepper for a salad, and followed by a beautifully done Filet. With a
Chocolate Pot Pie desert. Each course accompanied by a local Merlot. Was
the Merlot Varietal dinner. one good merlot, one not so good and a great
one. And with a night at the Elm House B&B, I have scored many boat points.
Saturday we visited the Copia wine center and museum. The way a museum
should be. Interactive exhibits, and wine and food tastings. Drove wife's
car, and have no idea what the mileage was. Probably 18-19 mpg overall.
Today, spent 4 boat bucks for new pressure treated lumber for the new deck
substructure. Bay look beautiful on TV.