posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bruce in Alaska

Default Raymarine self compatibility

In article ,
"Lynn Coffelt" wrote:

"John Proctor" wrote in message
news:2006012108082916807-lost@nowhereorg...
On 2006-01-21 00:50:50 +1100, Larry said:

John Proctor wrote in news:2006012019472716807-
lost@nowhereorg:

Here we go again, Larry's favourite hobby horse!

What's your interest, John? Are you a Raymarine dealer? Why are you
protecting an obvious crap product? I didn't make it rain in the dome
and rot the pot metal....

Larry,

I sell and install raymarine and FURUNO and I have to say the quality
of both are comparable. I too have many old Raymarine radars installed
and they generally are in no worse condition than the quivalent FURUNO
scanners I see. It all comes down to the competance of the installer,
enough said!

--
Regards,
John D Proctor

After 20+ years selling and installing at least 7 brands of radars that
I can think of, (and servicing several other brands), I itch to jump in
here, but my skin is too thin to be flamed by those who just enjoy the
scuffle!
Old Chief Lynn

Better to stay above this frey...and keep the mud off off the shoes.....

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @