posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Cell phones at sea

for that matter, why not install a deep freeze and an automatic
washer and dryer? That way

Sorry, Katy. You and Scotty simply sound foolish carrying on about an
extra radio and two antennas....as if that's a LOT of gear. My 35s5 has
a fairly modest electronics pack...tridata, ST400 AP, the stuff you
find on most boats. I have no microwave and the propane oven is
shutdown for good, until I decide it's worth coverting to CNG. I'm
adding a GPS. I probably won't install the Raytheon radar this season,
which was given to me. Oh...and I have a fireboy system for the engine
and a CM detector...I guess those are also not worth carrying, right
Katy?

RB
35s5
NY