posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Mainsail question

I was going to bid on that sail, but then saw the negative
feedbacks.
I wouldn't trust that seller.
here's a few comments from some that did;

WARNING! WARNING! ALL EXCUSES! NO ITEM! F U A*S HOLE FU*KER!

Still waiting 4 weeks despite promise "it was on the way"

called three time still hasn't shipped it only $26.00 what goinh
on ???????bewar

i paid for item and have not recieved it -otwo months ago. i have
emailed w/o re

ABSURD - 1 1/2 MONTHS SINCE CHECK CLEARED- STILL WAITING FOR ITEM

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
thats a bad ad Rob,

you need to take them all to a loft and lay them out and

photograph
them then, or a grassy field. Measure Leech, Luff and Foot.

Show all
the corners and makers tags. I thought you were a pro at

photography.

Many people like me have no ideal what a J boat sail measures,

but
might have a need if it's the right measurements

Joe