Reggie Smithers

Default OT You were right Harry!

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:48:19 -0500, Reggie Smithers
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:38:54 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..
But...........I do not intend to purchase a HD set until I have to. I
agree that the digital HD picture is spectacular but I don't want to spend
the bucks right now to upgrade both my TV and cable service....it is not
that important to me and my wife is quite content.

So was Mrs.E and me until my big-mouthed son turned us onto the HD thing.
Can't go back now.
i cant tell the difference.

That is because you are old and blind, with a broken wing.

old is a state of mind. broken wing is dead on. my corrected
eyesight is 20/20 in both eyes.

Tom,
I have to agree with Richard, when I have seen true HD, all I could say
was "Holy ****", that is nice.

--
Reggie

Q. What's the difference between a brown-noser and a ****-head?