JohnH

Default OT You were right Harry!

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 01:56:53 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:23:55 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

. ..
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:38:54 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
news:bsOdnTjZ6dhA4kzenZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@comcast. com...

But...........I do not intend to purchase a HD set until I have to. I
agree that the digital HD picture is spectacular but I don't want to
spend
the bucks right now to upgrade both my TV and cable service....it is not
that important to me and my wife is quite content.

So was Mrs.E and me until my big-mouthed son turned us onto the HD thing.
Can't go back now.

i cant tell the difference.

If so............you need to see your optometrist.

i can introduce you to at least ten to twelve people who can't tell
the difference.

i think its all bs myself.

If I have friends over and switch the channel from the regular NBC to High
Def NBC, they are invariable amazed at the difference, especially during a
sporting event.

If you can't tell the difference in a comparison like this, then you *do*
have an eyeball problem. Does everything appear a little fuzzy and soft
around the edges?
--
John H

******Have a spectacular day!******