posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Default Cell phones at sea

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

I am a final year undergraduate student, studying Marine Navigation
(BSc) at the University of Plymouth (UK), conducting a study of the use
of cell phones by recreational boaters. This includes an assessment of
the practices and views of a broad cross section of all recreational
boaters, and I would be very grateful if you would contribute to the
study by taking two minutes to complete a short and anonymous
questionnaire. Please follow the link below to access the
questionnai

http://facultyj.hs.plymouth.ac.uk/cellphone/

Any money in renting mast space as a mobile tower/repeater?
Scout