Ed

Default ft. lauderdale marina help

how long a stay and do you want to live aboard?

Long stay (over a month) and no live aboard you can do a private home.
Go to the Sun sentinel classifieds. NFB within 20 minutes from an
inlet you can get a private home for 400-600 per month in season or out.

If you fit that desciption and don't plan to do a refit while at the
dock, drop me an email. I may have a friend with an open backyard.
ed at estrobel . com

If you want to live aboard... the only private homes you can use are on
Hendricks Isle or the street next to it. They are the only ones with
sewer and the city allows liveaboards there. Or you can pay for a
marina. BTW... Summerfields is open but only until their permits are
approved.

just me wrote:

Can anyone suggest/recommend a good reasonably priced marina in Ft.
Lauderdale? Or am I dreaming??