JimH

Default OT You were right Harry!

"Eisboch" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..

But...........I do not intend to purchase a HD set until I have to. I
agree that the digital HD picture is spectacular but I don't want to
spend the bucks right now to upgrade both my TV and cable service....it
is not that important to me and my wife is quite content.

So was Mrs.E and me until my big-mouthed son turned us onto the HD thing.
Can't go back now.

Eisboch

Every time I walk into retail stores like Best Buy or Circuit City that have
the HD TV's in view as you walk into the store I am blown away.
But...........I still cannot justify the cost.

Perhaps in another few years. ;-)