Calif Bill

Default Marine sliding doors/windows?

"Paul Winchester" wrote in message
news:tHE8c.8160$w54.63203@attbi_s01...
Does anyone know where I can find rubber/felt window track material?

The sliding windows on my boat need the tracks replaced. I once replaced
the tracks in a motorhome and they looked like new after the replacement
rubber was installed.

Thanks
Paul

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
NT wrote:
How long have you had them? Are you in salt water? I'm concerned
about corrosion of anodized alum frames.

Mine were 21 years old when I sold the boat...in fresh water. They may
have been anodized, but I wouldn't know...they were painted black with
something I imagine was prob'ly Rustoleum or a similar paint.

--
Peggie

Good hardware store, window suppliers, etc.