JimH

Default How vacuum tight are 'Y" valves?

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
om...
Roger Long wrote:

But, then the pump out boat and the marina pump out have to pull the
sewage through the pump. The pump out at our marina has enough trouble
lifting the stuff 15 feet at low tide. I don't want to add the head loss
of a pump to it. A self priming pump won't pass stuff that way anyhow.

As I said, Roger...my brain burped...

snip --

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/books...ku=90&cat=1304

You are lucky Peggie because mine only farts and never burps. ;-)