Eisboch

Default OT You were right Harry!

"Skipper" wrote in message

Advantage: DLP

--
Skipper

I think viewing habits must be considered as part of the compromise you
speak of.
For me, I doubt I watch the HD plasma set more than 6 hours a week, not a
day.
I am watching more of the Discovery channel and an occasional sports event
(or non-event in the case of the Patriots).

I spend more time watching and listening to music videos, and that's only
once or twice a week. BTW - for the new guitar hobbyists in the NG - highly
recommend the Eric Clapton "Crossroads" guitar festival DVD (Reprise
records). Two disk set, featuring some of the finest contemporary
guitarists including Clapton to B.B. King, Carlos Santana and a sober Joe
Walsh among many others. For those with good sound systems, the audio
options include 2 channel, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS (recommended).

Eisboch