John H

Default Touring Bike recall

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:56:08 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:
This is pointing out errors? This is logical and consistent?

"I'm waiting to see the Republicans use the Harley-Davidson recall to
PROVE that Kerry is once again a LYING TRAITOR."

Actually, that was a joke. Must have hit a nerve though.

For the past few days you've had the same response to all my posts: "STFU"

I guess that means you have no defense of your claims & opinions, and
don't even feel like a joke.

I'm glad you have such a high opinion of yourself. You and b'asskisser
have much in common.

Does that mean the next step for you and the Krause-obsession needs-help
group will be to accuse me of smoking dope?

DSK

Actually my STFU was a joke. Must have hit a nerve though. For the
past few days you've been sounding more and more like b'asskisser.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!