posted to rec.boats.paddle,alt.law-enforcement,nyc.general
NYC XYZ

Default Aw, Barnacles!

Tinkerntom wrote:

I'll bet you this thing will handle the bow wave of a harbor patrol
boat, hands down! If nothing else, you can just outrun the rascal! TnT

Facist pigs! Did you know that it's now illegal to get together with
your friends for a bike ride without a permit from City Hall if your
group is like five or more people??

Don't worry -- I'll let you guys know if some seaborne pig pulls up
alongside and gives me a ticket for bicycling off the street!

BTW, guess what these pigs had to say at the end of their
"investigation" -- the boat which capsized me was apparently responding
to an emergency call at the time. Their safety training sergeant
actually had the nerve to suggest that I shouldn't be paddling out
there 'cause it's dangerous -- so of course I told the meathead that
it's dangerous just crossing the damned streets in New York.

They're supposed to send me brochures and invites for training classes
that they say the hold regularly...of course, I'd expect a check from
them first!

Gonna get a flare gun for the season coming up in May...anyone ever
shoot one of 'em at another boat? =]

Well, I shouldn't be too harsh on our Pig Dep't. -- better keep the
morons in uniform than have them in the mafia (just look at how they
act every time they threaten to go on strike if you don't believe me).