Steven Shelikoff

Default Usage of motoroil

On 8 Aug 2003 10:25:36 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Karate also teaches not to be bullied by pencil necks such as
yourself. It goes way back in evolution, and in Karate is called

Wrong. Karate does not teach threatening people who have not threatened
you first in any way, as you have done.

Parnong. It means, simply, to not appear weak, or the prey will be
there in droves to overtake you. Now, would you like to REALLY see who
knows more about Karate discipline? Calmness, by the way, is NOT a

Wrong. Calmness is a factor.

Wrong? Parnong is WRONG??

Can't you read? I said" Wrong. Calmness is a factor." Not "Wrong,
Parning is WRONG." Sheesh, you obviously need the help of some little
girl to show you how to read. Or is this just another attempt at a
strawman for you to argue against since you have no defense against my
point.

Please provide references to your above claims. You don't have a clue
what you are talking about. What belt level do you hold? Where have
you trained? What is your schools lineage?

You obviously have none, or have not learned your lessons very well.
Actually, from the way you act here, the latter is probably the case.
You can't learn anything since you think you know it all already.

factor. Speed, Power, and Intensity IS. Etiquette is too weak of a
word, it is more like tradition.

Wrong. Karate is full of etiquette, including respecting your opponent.

Pure drivel. Karate is full of TRADITION, as I've stated. Karate is a

There you go again with another strawman. I never said Karate isn't
full of tradition. I said you were wrong when you claim Karate doesn't
teach etiquette or that etiquette is too weak a word. Just because you
can't argue effectively against the points I'm making doesn't mean you
have to make up your own to argue against. But then, arguing with
yourself is probably the only way you've ever won an argument. Or have
you ever won one against yourself?

Which brings me back to the topic at hand. Instead of answering whether
you actually believe NONE of the oil vapor that goes through the PCV
valve or breather back into the intake is burned, not even a single
molecule, you go off on this karate tangent.

Sooooo, just to get back to the subject at hand, please tell us if you
think NONE of the oil vapor that goes out of the crankcase and back into
the intake via the PCV valve gets burned.

Steve