Gary

Default Floating dinghy painters are available.

Hans wrote:
Might as well flail this one to death as well.. I know polypropalene
floats but it doesn't have the spring of nylon. It also has this great
habit of breaking down in sunlight. Not the best choice for your
favourite dinghy. I was curious what the approach of this floating
painter might be. Now I guess the engineers and chemists can get in on
the beef with the lawyers and managers.

Hans

White water rescue and safety ropes float. They have nylon or spectra
cores and braided sheaths and work very well for dinghy painters and tow
ropes. They are also very cheap. They hold knots and look good.

Try:
http://www.lifesaving.com/shopsite_s...ml/page36.html

Gaz