Roger Long

Default Floating dinghy painters are available.

The clerk says West Marine doesn't carry it officially but someone
thought it was such a good idea that they would risk the wrath of the
corporate bone heads (actually, he didn't put it quite that way).

New England Ropes doesn't have it on their web site either. It may be
a test product or left overs from a special order. I think they
should be encouraged to make it more widely available. Email them and
ask. If they get a lot of requests, maybe they'll produce it.

--

Roger Long

"Hans" wrote in message
ps.com...
Having backed over my painter more than once I'd be interested. I
couldn't find it at West marine or New England ropes- do you have a
URL?