Skip Gundlach

Default Marathon FL local knowledge sought

"capt.bill11" wrote in message

Wayne.B Wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:11:28 -0500, "Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach at
gmail dotcom wrote:

Thanks for the waypoints and headings, btw!

Glad to be of assistance. Keep us posted on progress and good luck
with your voyage.

Same here. And sorry I never got back to you on that genset.

--
capt.bill11

Thanks, Bill, and group,

And not to worry about the genset - it sold to a relatively-local guy who
was just about to buy his M41OI. I met him at the Morgan Invasion. Now, if
I could just find someone who wanted my refrigeration, other than the "sent
you too much money, send me the overage via Western Union" scam I'm
currently playing out... (see rec.boats.marketplace if interested)

Meanwhile, I'll post again about it later, separately, but the PT and
surgeon are, respectively, thrilled and amazed, with my progress.

It's no longer a case of whether, but when, I'll be able to put my arm over
my head with no assistance, in bumpy conditions, the target of this long
travail. Still no departure target, as it moves too much, but we'll be
outta here in the next few months. Off to the boat again 15Feb while my PT
(and surgeon, too, as he's the team doctor in addition to the shoulder
wizard for all) travels with the Braves to spring training. It works out
that our Christmas work trip was very beneficial to the arm; I'm hoping to
see a similar startling difference when I return 27Feb.

L8R

Skip, in rehab so I can refit :{))

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain