posted to rec.boats.building
Steve Lortie

Default boat construction software

boat-links doesn't have any interior design pkgs but it does have a lot of
good info.
The boat interior is stripped down and all measured up.

Thanks

"William R. Watt" wrote in message
Look at the software section of www.boat-links.com.
It's all hull design software. Noting on construction planning.
You might want to look at project managment software for construction.
I put a small MS Project example on my website under
www.ncf.ca/~ag384/Boats.htm .

Lobo ) writes:
I'm looking for a construction software for creating const. plans for a
new boat ...

On the subject of using software to modify interior design, first you'd
have to take and enter all the measurements of the exsisting interior?
Unless it is being stripped down to bare hull for which hull measurements
would suffice?