posted to rec.boats.building
Heywood Jablomie

Default REQ: Hydroplane building info

Thanks for responding. I found that one too. Would prefer to have it
more of the pickle-fork variety or more so, the style in that ebay
pic. That one that you showed me would probably be less difficult for
a first time builder.

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 02:28:06 -0500, "Richard M. Geis"
wrote:

Here is a start
http://www.clarkcraft.com/cgi-local/...e22973993334b2

Heywood Jablomie wrote:
Hi All,
What I'm looking for is information on building a modern-style
hydroplane. There are a couple of companies (glen-l and others), that
offer plans close to what I want but are more of the "vintage" disc
style. There was a good example of what I'm speaking of at-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Staud...01415647QQrdZ1

Thanks,
Mark