Capt. JG

Default Antifreeze? somewhat OT

"markvictor" wrote in message
oups.com...
No, Davey, the truth is, I don't give a rat's anus about what YOUR
political views are,and if it makes little davey feel better, change
that from views on religion to views on people with religious beliefs,
which makes your statements even that much more inappropriate,
easpecially on a BOATING FORUM.....did you get that davey, this is a
BOATING FORUM
Look that up in your own dictionary if you ever find a doctor willing
to treat you for that rectal cranial inversion....are you on medicare
Davey? I noticed you shy away from answering when I asked you if you
have a boat...Maybe if you had one you would be more interested in
talking about BOATS.Maybe your nurse will get you a little dinghy for
your bathtub...So good luck barking up your own backside Davey.You are
now the sole contestant in a one man ****ing contest(as you like to
call it)...too bad you're incontinent.....And alone...or perhaps a
krishna could visit you under your bridge to enlighten you...See ya
Davey boy...I am so done with you...and do us all a favor, go run for
office or something and stay away from the water...That's where the
BOATS are ......

Don't call Dave "Davey." He really hates it!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com