Reggie Smithers

Default Giant Mexican Needlefish

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:48:30 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Found an interesting page on the Giant Mexican Needlefish this morning.
Reminded me of an encounter I had with these creatures while diving off
a rocky shore in the Cortez many years ago. In that encounter I was
approached by hundreds of these 5-foot toothy palagics.

More likely, a Short Guys Gay Bar in Wichita.

Do you think Snipper is a little light in his flippers?

Wayne,
As tempting as it is, if we continue a flame, the NG will revert back to
it's old ways very quickly.

--
Reggie
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss