Default OT Ping Chuck Gould, pong John H, football bet?

JohnH wrote:
We went to see Les Miserable' downtown. Didn't end until well after the
game started. But, it's been downhill since we got home. It's 4th quarter,
but we've still got over 4 minutes. Where the hell is Sonny Jurgenson when
we need him???

--
John H

******Have a spectacular day!******

Congrats to the Washington Redskins for an excellent season.

I thought we were done when Shaun Alexander got pulled almost right
away, and we nearly fumbled ourselves right out of existence....

However, through a combination of a Seattle downpour, some skillful
play, and a lot of dumb luck the Seahawks managed to prevail and will
host the NFC championship game next week. Who'd a thunk it?

Thanks, John H.
Gonna love them goober peas. :-)