Jeff

Default Why do people buy cruising catamarans ?

wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Gary wrote:

wrote:

Using Google Earth to look at a satellite photo of Kona Kai
marina with more than 500 slips I can only see 2 catamarans
and 1 trimaran.

Nice rejoinder. The Google Earth check is very good.

That's because the cats are all our sailing!

Actually a check of one marina might not be valid, because some
marinas simply don't have spaces for them.

And the yachtworld.com search results may not be valid because
most catamaran owners don't want to sell :-)

Especially after going to the expense of getting one to the West Coast