Larry

Default Mobile to Seattle

"Dene" wrote in :

BTW....what kind of boat do you have?

Hmm...well, let's list:

Amel Sharki 41 ketch
Endeavour 35 sloop
Grand Banks 42 trawler
Hatteras 52 for fishing (just started on this one)
various other boats at intermittent intervals when their electronics or
electrics fail.

I don't "own" any of them. I'm sort of the engineer on the first two and
chief electronics technician on the others. I can visit West Marine, buy
a bunch of stuff for the boat, and my credit card balance remains the
same!

These boats belong to out-of-towers from Charlotte, Atlanta, all
inlanders. I'm the local "custodian" when the radio or air conditioner
is broken.

Well, I'm off to race on the Endeavour in a really STIFF breeze at noon.
http://www.charlestonoceanracing.org/
Dress warm...it's only going up to 50F, today. It was mid 70's until
this front passed in the night, but man what sailing weather this
morning!

http://www.charlestonraceweek.com/
http://www.charleston.net/stories/?n...section=sports

Race ya to bouy BP...(c;