Don White

Default dingy question - another Porta-Bote fan (in depth review)

Larry wrote:
Don White wrote in news:mZOxf.154628$Ph4.4714258
@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

As long as you're not choking on the 10:1 gas/oil ratio.
Can't get the conversion for my 1954 40 Plus Seagull.

What conversion? Why do you think it's been running since 1954?

According to my calculations, by the way, if 2-stroke motors are so
dangerous to the lakes and have been running in them for about 100
years....The lakes should be about 3" deep in lube oil, by now.

Wonder what happened to all that oil??

The models that came after mine could be retrofitted with a new
carburator part (jet??)that allowed you to use a 25:1 ratio.