basskisser

Default OT Hanoi John Kerry

John H wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:36:39 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
John H wrote in message

. ..
On 19 Mar 2004 08:55:15 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message

thlink.net...
In article , John H

wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:30:31 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 08:36:52 -0500, John H wrote:

Thanks, Jik. I think Kerry is keeping his service record hidden

with good
reason. I too would like to see the medical records for his three

purple
heart wounds. It's sounding more and more like Kerry had a

commander who
wanted to inflate the perception of his unit by giving medals

away.

His record is not hidden. It is quite easy to find. Amongst

others:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

Just curious, is your interest in belittling the records of all

Vietnam
Vets, or just Kerry's?

I'm belittling no one's record. I said I would like to see Kerry's
records. The site you provided does not show his records. I would

like
to see the medical records which show the wounds he received made
public.

Like most Vietnam veteran's, I am proud of the service I performed
over there. It did not include firing .50 calibre machine guns at
innocent women and children.

If those "women and children" were armed and/or a threat would they
be "innocent" or civilian combatants.

Not all of those women and children over in 'Nam were "innocent".

John H

Yeah, how DARE they try to defend their country, and their families?

Especially with Kerry shooting at them!

Pay attention, b'asskisser.

John H

I've paid attention to the bipartisan, blow hard crap you've spewed.

At least John is bipartisan.

Hee, hee! I totally missed that one. Oh thank God for b'asskisser and
the laughs he provides the group!

John H

Oh, sorry, I forgot, you are too stupid to understand. It's called
being facetious, you had said in an earlier post, that you were
bipartisan.