thunder

Default ( OT ) Scandal after scandal after scandal

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:31:35 -0600, Bill wrote:

Yea consentual sex when he is Getting B-job when sailors are being blown
up and embassy personal are dieing from bomb blast and even right here in
America (1st bomb blast in the World Trade Centers.) Yea consensual sex,
That all he on his mind. Didn't care for anything or anyone but his own
pleasures. Oh and don't forget I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THAT WOMAN.... Oh how
soon do you L-Babies forget.

Yeah, but he did get rid of all of Iraq's WMD. Without the loss of 500
soldiers and a couple of hundred billion dollars, I might add.