Keith

Default Secure Firearm storage???

Actually, there is a little book published basically for bikers that
outlines the gun laws in each state. You can find ads for it in American
Rifleman (one of the magazines from the NRA) or probably any biker related
magazine. I would imagine this would be helpful for cruisers.

--

Keith
__
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Sean" none wrote in message

For the record, since mass is such a pathetic state, I hired an
attorney who specializes in gun law months ago to assist in my
application process. I've also put the question to him (he's on
vacation) but it never hurts to hear a first hand account from someone
who's been in the same position.

Attorney: Good idea. That was going to be my next suggestion - ask a

lawyer
you'd trust to defend you if you inadvertently crossed any boundaries.