posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
Ewan Scott

Default coaching

I'm not complaining about him posting his request here. It's fine, just
that he posted the same request twice on consecutive days. I was simply
pointing out that posting more than once won't get him any more replies.
Remember that people may not be reading either this newsgroup or UKRGB
every day - so have patience.

Mark

Just to clarify further - he posted twice HERE. I wasn't refereing to
any posts elsewhere. So stop blowing up in my face.

The first post did not appear on his newsreader so he thought it
hadn't appeared.

Apologies for going off on one but I thought that you were doing a
don't post here post on ukriversguide routine and I didn't understand
what that was about.

I understand what you are saying now.

PAX?

Ewan Scott